Working Mother magazine, a publication “committed to helping moms balance their personal and professional lives,” has crunched the numbers to find out which companies are the best places for career-oriented moms to work in 2014.
The 450-question survey includes questions about leave policies, benefit, child care and more with special emphasis on advancement programs, workplace flexibility and representation of women in the company. And the top five winners are:
- T. Kearney (Management and consulting firm in Chicago, IL)
- Abbott (Health care company in Abbott Park, IL)
- AbbVie (Biopharmaceutical company based in North Chicago, IL)
- Accenture (Management consulting, tec services and outsourcing firm based in New York, NY)
- The Advisory Board Company (Technology, research and consulting firm in Washington, DC)
Working Mother’s full 2014 list of the 100 Best Companies can be browsed here.